Flanigan’s Texas Distillery & WineryÂ takes great pride in our philanthropic efforts and we areÂ committed to continue supporting our local communities.Â Due toÂ our small size and limited resources, it is not possible for us to embrace all of the many requests presented to us.Â If you would like to submit a request, please review the requirements below.
We wish you all the best with your charitable endeavors and we appreciate your interest in Flanigan’s Texas Distillery & Winery.
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Requests for cash will not be considered.
- We will only consider donations within the state of Texas.
- All requests must be submitted on our Donation Request Form.
- We ask that an organization limit their requests to one (1) per calendar year in order to help the greatest number of individuals.
- A non-profit organization will be required to provide a copy of any supporting documents and licenses secured for the event which is required by the state of Texas.
NOTE: Any requests received that do not follow the guidelines set forth above will not be processed.
How to Submit a Request:
Mail request form to:
- Flanigan’s Texas Distillery & Winery,
- Attn: Donation Request,
- 330 N Lampasas St.,
- Bertram, Texas 78605
Email request letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing Your Request
Requests are reviewed by management at the beginning of each quarter. If your request is approved you will receive a response via email. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we ask that NO telephone or personal inquiries be made regarding the status of your request. If a donation is approved, Flanigan’s will not be able to release the item to the nonprofit until we receive a copy of the appropriate approved documents and licenses.
The Flanigan’s Team